Fun Food Facts #33:
BRIEF FACTS ABOUT ONIONS
- Onions are an excellent antioxidant, and they contain anti-allergy, antiviral and antihistamine properties.
- Sulfur compounds in onions help to detoxify the body.
- Onions aid in cellular repair.
- Onions are a rich source of quercetin, a potent antioxidant.
- To obtain the maximum nutritional benefits, onions should be eaten raw or lightly steamed
Facts provided by: www.mercola.com
Rian Farisa stars himself in a flick about how a culinary correspondent living a life full of adventures as if he will live forever.
At the end of the day, he lives to retell the chronicles of his swashbuckling daring gastronomic adventures like a bard singing his tales of beautiful faraway lands.
Since gastronomy consists of complex aspects and that is where his passion lies, he decided to unravel how businessmen, hawkers and luxurious restaurants alike, serve their dishes for the patrons. Whether they only serve for the advantages in taste or only the surroundings or whether they really throw anything for the sake of customer’s satisfaction, he shall be solely the only one who can tell and in the name of this noble profession, justice shall be done!
Leave a Reply