Browsing around Youtube in search of inspiration is a refreshing process which may ultimately catapult us to a new level of creativity. Whether it will be implemented one day with our own twist or merely remain in the domain of ideas only, well, that’s entirely up to us in the end.
At any rate, to see that videographers out there with their partners-in-crime who can conjure interesting visual presentations, like the one that I’m about to present you, gave out the sense that this is where the trend is heading next and what should we do to achieve recognition. Ultimately, this might be a way for a fulfillment of our aspirations.
So anyway, Tastemade – a Youtube channel filled with gourmet recipes of strange drinks around the world, gave out their version of Indonesian beloved kopi jahe. Here, I would like to share you the recipes as well as the video.
Kudos, Tastemade! You made us all foodies proud at what you’re doing and looking forward to seeing more of those beautiful videos.
PS: The soundtrack is so cool! FTW!
- Lemongrass 1 stalk
- Cardamom 4 pods
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Ground Coffee 6 tablespoons
- Palm sugar 1/4 cup
- Coconut Milk (amount is up to you)
- Ginger to taste
- Remove the skin, you can use a spoon, it works surprisingly well. And slice into rounds.
- Give the lemongrass a good whack and cut into thin rounds.
- Smash the cardamom pods and break your cinnamon stick in half.
- Add 6 cups of water.
- Once it gets to a boil, let simmer for 10min.
- Add your coffee and palm sugar into a French Press.
- Pour in your mixture and let it all steep for a good 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk to a glass, amount is up to you.
Original link of the recipe:
Original link for the video: