Fun Food Facts #26:
BRIEF FACTS ABOUT DANDELION GREENS
- Dandelion is beneficial to digestion and is an antiviral that may be useful in the treatment of AIDS and herpes
- It may also be useful in treating jaundice, cirrhosis, edema due to high blood pressure, gout, eczema and acne
- Dandelion is also used to treat and prevent breast and lung tumors and premenstrual bloating
- Dandelion greens are high in vitamin A in the form of antioxidant carotenoid and vitamin C
- They also contain calcium and potassium
- Dandelion root contains inulin, which lowers blood sugar in diabetics
Facts provided by: www.mercola.com
Rian Farisa stars himself in a flick about how a culinary correspondent living a life full of adventures as if he will live forever.
At the end of the day, he lives to retell the chronicles of his swashbuckling daring gastronomic adventures like a bard singing his tales of beautiful faraway lands.
Since gastronomy consists of complex aspects and that is where his passion lies, he decided to unravel how businessmen, hawkers and luxurious restaurants alike, serve their dishes for the patrons. Whether they only serve for the advantages in taste or only the surroundings or whether they really throw anything for the sake of customer’s satisfaction, he shall be solely the only one who can tell and in the name of this noble profession, justice shall be done!
Leave a Reply