Fun Food Facts #24:
BRIEF FACTS ABOUT CHICORY
- Chicory contains inulin, which helps diabetics regulate their blood sugar levels
- Chicory is closely related to lettuce and dandelion but is a member of the sunflower family
- It may be cleansing to the liver and gallbladder
- Chicory is beneficial for digestion, the circulatory system and the blood
- Chicory leaves are a good source of calcium, vitamin A and potassium
Facts provided by: www.mercola.com
Rian Farisa stars himself in a flick about how a culinary correspondent living a life full of adventures as if he will live forever.
At the end of the day, he lives to retell the chronicles of his swashbuckling daring gastronomic adventures like a bard singing his tales of beautiful faraway lands.
Since gastronomy consists of complex aspects and that is where his passion lies, he decided to unravel how businessmen, hawkers and luxurious restaurants alike, serve their dishes for the patrons. Whether they only serve for the advantages in taste or only the surroundings or whether they really throw anything for the sake of customer’s satisfaction, he shall be solely the only one who can tell and in the name of this noble profession, justice shall be done!
Leave a Reply