Fun Food Facts #21:
BRIEF FACTS ABOUT BROCCOLI
- Broccoli contains twice the vitamin C of an orange
- It has almost as much calcium as whole milk–and the calcium is better absorbed
- It contains selenium, a mineral that has been found to have anti-cancer and anti-viral properties
- Broccoli is a modest source of vitamin A and alpha-tocopherol vitamin E
- It also has antioxidant properties
Facts provided by: www.mercola.com
Rian Farisa stars himself in a flick about how a culinary correspondent living a life full of adventures as if he will live forever.
At the end of the day, he lives to retell the chronicles of his swashbuckling daring gastronomic adventures like a bard singing his tales of beautiful faraway lands.
Since gastronomy consists of complex aspects and that is where his passion lies, he decided to unravel how businessmen, hawkers and luxurious restaurants alike, serve their dishes for the patrons. Whether they only serve for the advantages in taste or only the surroundings or whether they really throw anything for the sake of customer’s satisfaction, he shall be solely the only one who can tell and in the name of this noble profession, justice shall be done!
Leave a Reply